Bicycle Craft Brewery Packaging Specialist: - This position has been filled Thanks! (Feb 5, 2019)
We are currently seeking a Full Time Packaging Specialist.
As the Packaging Specialist, your primary responsibility is to operate the canning line and package beer for our retail shop, accounts and the LCBO. You will also be responsible for assisting with milling grain for the daily brew.
- Packaging beer at the brewery and preparing cans for distribution
- Filling kegs from brite tank
- Maintaining inventory of draft and non-draft beer
- Operating canning line
- Milling grain for daily brew
- Operating keg washer
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Proactive, self-reliant, professional and responsible
- Required to work weekends and flexible hours, full time schedule
- Warehouse experience considered asset
- Basic mathematical skills an asset
- Ability to lift heavy objects (100 lbs)
Please address your applications to Fariborz and email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Bicycle Craft Brewery welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified candidates regardless of race, sex, religion, age and disability. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.